Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vanilla Panna Cotta

I made this Vanilla panna cotta yesterday.I couldn't post any recipes since 2weeks,because for my laky school has given holidays for 2weeks and both the kids are making me to revolve around them whole day.At last yesterday i made this panna cotta,which is very simple to prepare and tasted heavenly.Here goes the recipe..

Ingredients:

Double cream-300ml

Gelatin leaves-3nos
Milk-250ml
Sugar-25grams
Vanilla essence-2tsp



Preparation:

Soak the gelatin leaves in a little cold water until soft.

Place the milk, double cream, vanilla essence and sugar into a pan and bring to a simmer.

Squeeze the water out of the gelatin leaves, then add to the pan and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved.

Divide the mixture among four ramekins and leave to cool. Place into the fridge for at least an hour, until set.

To serve,turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate.pour the golden syrup over the cotta and enjoy it!

13 comments:

R said...

looks extremely delicious!

Swathi said...

Delicious I love pana cotta.

Priya said...

Sooo tempting and delicious pannacotta,seriously feel like having some.

kitchen queen said...

yummy and tempting.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Golden syrup over cotta looks awesome. Lovely preparation.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Shanavi said...

Pavani, I just love this dessert.. truly delectable..

Kalyani's Platter said...

looks yummy and delicious ..........

Kitchen Flavours said...

Wow...that's creamy and yummy....

divya said...

looks so yum n makes me hungry...love it !!!

Now Serving said...

looks super delish :)

Priya
Do check out my blog anniversary giveaways
http://priyasnowserving.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20Anniversary%20Giveaways%20on%20going

Cham said...

I love panna cotta that is luxurious dessert!

aipi said...

Delectable n super duper scrummy!
USMasala

Priya's Feast said...

I wud to like to slurp the panna cotta from the spoon..well made..