Friday, September 19, 2008

KARAM CHUTNEY

Ingredients:
Tomato's-2medium nos
Onion-1large
RedchilliPwd-1tsp
Chopped garlic-1tsp
Tamarind-a piece

Coriander leaves

jeera-1tsp
Turmeric apinch

Seasoning
Mustard+split uraddal-1tsp
curry leaves
Salt to taste
Oil-2tbsp

Preparation:
1.clean and chopp Tomato's,onion and coriander leaves finelly.
2.Heat a pan with oil,add jeera,once they slputter add onions and fry them till they turn brown clour.
3.Add tomatos,coriander leaves,chopped garlic,turmeric and tamarind.Fry them all till tomatos gets
soft.
4.Then allow it cool,add redchilli powder,salt and run it in the mixie for only 1 round.

5.Season this with mustard and curry leaves.

6.This can be served with Idli/Dosa.

Easy crafts of Simple indian Food have tagged me to say 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. The rules of the tag are:

Link back to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1.My mood keeps on changes
2.I can't eat alone
3.once if i fixs to buy any things(like dress,jewells..),it has to be brought at any cost on the day itself.
4.I love to live in the company of my hubby each n every second .
5.I find it difficult to get up in the morning.
6.I cannot stay away from chicken

I would like to tag

Easy crafts
Divya
Sripriya vidyashankar
Srilekha
Uma
Anjali.j

14 comments:

easycrafts said...

Nice spicy chutney..tagged u here http://simpleindianfood.blogspot.com/2008/09/green-chickpeas-cutlet.html

Priti said...

This looks nice...and simple

G.Pavani said...

thank u dear easycrafts for tagging me and for ur comments

G.Pavani said...

thanku priti dear for ur comments

ANJALI J. said...

what a coincidence.. u too have posted the tomato chutney recipe :) looks so delicious.. will try this next time..
thanks for tagging me..

SriLekha said...

chutney looks delicious and nice to kow more about and ur characters matches mine a little too and thanks for tagging me

raaji said...

thanks pavani for taking time and dropping by.......
nice reading ur /mEME.except for the 6th one its almost same....

Divya said...

Thanks for tagging me Pavani. Will do it soon. The 6 quirks about you are very sweet.

Uma said...

oooh, I love karam chutney. Looks delicious Pavani! Nice to know about you and thank you for tagging me, shall do it soon.

G.Pavani said...

srilekha ,thanku yaar for ur lovely comments,it happy to hear that u too have similar things of mine.

Raaji,
thanku dear for ur wonderful comments

anjali.j,
thanku very much dear for ur valuable comments and happy to hear that u too have similarities like me

G.Pavani said...

hi divya,
thank u yaar for ur sweet comments.

uma dear thank u for ur lovely comments

Divya said...

Hey Pavani, I have posted my meme on my blog today, and also tagged six others. You gave me a lot to think about...

Vani said...

Chutney sounds nice and spicy!

G.Pavani said...

thank u vani for visting my blog and for ur comments