Friday, July 25, 2008

BREAD UTTHAPPAM

Ingredients:
Bread Slices-6noS
Tomatos-2nos
Onion-2nos
Greenchillies-2no
Sujji/rava-1/2cup
Curd-1/2cup
Salt to Taste
Corianderleaves
Oil


Preparation:
1.Chopp onions,Tomatos,greenchillies finelly.
2.Mix sujji/rava with water to make thick batter and keep aside.
3.In bowl mix chopped tomatos,onions,greenchillies,coriander leaves,batter of
sujji/rava,curd and salt.

4.Heat a pan with 1tsp of oil,then take a bread and spread the prepared mixer on it
and place it facing the mixer down.

5.Add oil on it and press it nicely.Turn both sides till it turns light brown.
6.Serve with sauce and enjoy.

7 comments:

notyet100 said...

looks greta first time here,..

Divya Vikram said...

I love to have bread in any form..This should be a different breakfast..

pavani said...

hi divya,thank u very much for seeing my blog.I have just started this blog,ur the first member to give a comment.It as given me encouragement to cook alot more food varieties

pavani said...

hi notyet100,thank u very much for ur comments.It as given me encouragement to cook lot more varieties..

sharmila said...

Looks so easy!Shall try it. :-) You have a nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pavani,

I tried this recipe for dinner. It was delicious. I added some grated carrots and green bell peppers. Thanks for sharing such an awesome and easy recipe. Keep such recipes coming!! Good luck with blogging!

Sudha

pavani said...

Hi sudha,Thank u for ur good words on my blog.I am happy that some one have prepared my recipe in there house.keep watching this blog i will surely add easy recipes